Date / Time:
January 07, 2017, 12:00PM
McFate Brewing Company, 1312 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Laura Duvall, Rick Elias, Ash Lagazo, Bud Adams, Melissa Adams, Russ Downs, Raven Corcoran, Desiree Simmons, Betty Flores
Christy Sneed, Rodger Kells, Shauana Hecker
Approve meeting minutes for November 12, 2016.
Approve 2017 AZDBA Festival Budget
Approve equipment proposal provided by Desiree Simmons. $13,124.81 to spend as needed.
AZDBA by-laws change: Article 11, Section 2
Approve donation of $150 to TAZ for use of truck to transport new 10-man boats from California.
Approve to waive JILL SAUER 2017/2018 AZDBA membership fee.
Will send a reminder notice to coaches and captains regarding required number of people in boats. 10-man (6+1 steer); 20-man (10+1 steer)
Follow up regarding moving boats.
Donation of $150 to TAZ.
Budget review for four new practice boats if new boats need to be purchased.
Donate unusable boat to City of Tempe to market AZDBA
Distribute Financials for next Board meeting
Check on water filling stations for festival
President ( Laura Duvall )
Treasurer ( Rodger Kells )
- $43k in bank
- Rodger will provide AZDBA financials and Festival financials for next meeting
Equipment ( Desiree Simmons )
- Provided complete inventory of equipment.
- Reviewed items that need to be purchased. Discussion and vote.
Media/Communications ( Bud Adams )
- Bud discussed what forms he needed for the site.
- Discussed the possible need for media budget.
Coaches/Captains ( Raven Corcoran )
Festival ( Desiree Simmons )
- Festival budget reviewed, discussed and vote held.
- Melissa discussed BCS entering festival in Italy. Ask for Board consideration to donate funds to support BCS team trip to Italy. Melissa will submit proposal to Board for discussion at the next meeting.
Saturday, Feb 18, 2017 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm at Fate Brewing Co., 1312 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257.
Meeting adjourned at 2:06 PM.
Secretary: Betty Flores